Asha staff recruitment is going on in the state, application form has to be filled and submitted to BDO office : Great news for female candidates in the state. In another district of the state, a notification has been issued for the recruitment of Asha workers. Any female candidate who has passed secondary can apply. Detailed report including which district will be recruited, educational qualification, age limit, application procedure.
Asha staff recruitment is going on in the state
- Position Name- Asha Karmi.
- Total vacancies – 6
- Age- In case of this post, the age of the candidates should be between 30-40 years as per 1/1/2022.
- Educational Qualification – In this case, the candidates must be secondary pass. In addition, the applicant must be a
- member of the self-help group and receive training.
Application Procedure- In this case candidates have to apply offline. Candidates complete the application form given below. The application form should be sent by courier to the specified address along with the required documents. Only married / widowed and divorced women can apply. The applicant must be a permanent resident of a particular panchayat in the Tehatta block of Nadia district.
Required documents are-
1) Proof of age.
2) Secondary result and certificate.
3) Ration card or voter ID card as proof of resident of the area.
4) Two passport size color photographs of the self attested candidate.
5) Certificate of training of the candidates.
6) Death certificate of the husband if the widow is a candidate.
6) Marriage certificate if married candidate.
6) Divorce certificate in case of divorce.
Address for sending application – Tehhat-1 Collective Development Officer Karan, Village + Post – Tehhat, District – Nadia, Pin – 841160.
Last date for receipt of application – 18/08/2022.
Selection Procedure- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of marks obtained in the examination and various skills in the interview.
Place of appointment: 1 in the sub-health center of Kanainagar panchayat, 1 in the main sub-health center of Chhitka panchayat, 2 in Haripur sub-health center of Chhitka panchayat, 1 in Debnathpur sub-health center of Natna panchayat, 1 in the main sub-health center of Tehat panchayat.