Recruitment of Group-D staff in State Textile Department, job without written test : Notice of recruitment of Group-D staff has been published in the Textile Department of the Government of West Bengal. A staff member will be appointed in the Silk Industry Rights Department. Candidates will be appointed on contract basis for one year. Today’s report is below to know which district will be recruited, educational qualification, age limit, salary scale and other information.
Recruitment of Group-D staff in State Textile Department
- Position Name – Tasar Friend.
- Total vacancies – 3.
- Educational Qualification – Secondary Pass. Candidates will get preference if they have received training on tassar cultivation. The candidate must also be associated with a self-help group. Candidate must have a bicycle, smart phone and savings account at any state bank branch.
- Age – On 01/01/2022 the age of the candidate should be between 25 to 45 years. Candidates reserved as per government rules will get age discount.
- Salary – 5000 rupees per month.
Application Procedure – The applicant can apply only offline. Candidates can collect application form from Kashipur Block Office or from Purulia District website. Fill in the application form in a specific statement on a white paper, add the required documents along with it, fill it in a sealed envelope and submit it to the Dropbox of Kashipur Block Office. On the sealed envelope should be written in large letters ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________’ (Name of the post you will apply for).
The documents to be attached with the application form are as follows-
1) Proof of age.
2) Secondary marksheet and certificate.
3) Xerox copy of voter card and Aadhaar card.
4) A certificate regarding whether the applicant belongs to Tassar farmer family.
5) Certificate if you have done training related to tassar cultivation.
Application submission deadline – 23/05/2022 to 03/06/2022 from 11 am to 4 pm. Applications can be submitted on all days except public holidays.
Date of interview – 14/06/2022, will start from 11 pm at Kashipur Block Office. The date of the interview may be changed if necessary.
Selection Procedure- Eligible persons will be interviewed after verifying the documents attached with the application form and candidates will be selected based on those interviews.
Place of recruitment: The recruitment will be done in Kashipur block area of Belguma in Purulia district. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kashipur block.